Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to play Poképon:
- Have Java installed.
- Download the game
- Start it, either by double-clicking the Jar file or with right click->”Open With”->”Java JRE 1.7” (or something like that)
- A window like this will appear:
- Click on “Client”.
- A dialog will appear asking for an the server address and port. Leave the port untouched (to the default value of 12344) and change the address to the address of the Pokepon Server you’re connecting to (e.g.
pokepon.center), then click “OK”.
- The client will open. It looks like a chat: on the right side there is the list of connected users, on the left you have several buttons.
- To build a team, click on “Teambuilder”.
- The fastest way to challenge a user is clicking its name on the users list and select “Challenge”.
- There you go!